Did you aask for more?

When you had your baby if you got pain meds. How many did you get? And if it was only a couple days worth did you ask for more? Would you if you were still in pain and you had a c-section?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was given a script that would last a minimum of 4 weeks (one pill every 4 hours...at the most). I took 5 pills total. If you've taken all of your pills and you're still in pain, I would consult your doctor. It could be normal and he'll give you more pills, or he may want to see you before prescribing more meds. Good luck.
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 12:22 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I got 3days worth. And I made them last twice as long because I was only taking the 2 times a day instead of 4-6 like it said to. And yes I am still in pain but I want to see if they would think I was a baby for calling or if other did it. They see me next friday but I dont think I can wait that long.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I asked for more with my first child and I REALLY NEEDED THEM!! The Doctor would not give me more. She told me there should be no reason why I would need more. I was 20 years old and I think she judged my age and intelligence.

I ended up going to the ER that night and I had a horrible infection and thats what was causing the pain:(
    Anonymous

• I had a c-section and my OB prescribed 800mg Ibuprofen as well as 25 mg percocet. I had 30 days worth of each, but the percocet made my muscles jumpy and just made the pain worse. I ended up taking the ibuprofen for 2 weeks, and didn't really need it anymore
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 1:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2009