pregnant or not?

i am late on my period and i have been noticing that in the morrnings when i wake up i feel so tired and the day before i dont do nothing that would make me so tired and i have felt that i was tired but my body felt so heavy like if i had came out of the pool you know how when you come out you feel so overweight? and even my breast hurt a lil but everything that i feel just comes and goes.has anyone gone through this?could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if you have had sex then yes you could be pregnant.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• here's what you do...pee on your keyboard and I'll get back to you in 3 min.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• If you've had unprotected sex, you could be pregnant. Even if you've only had protected sex, there is still a chance that you could be pregnant. You could go to the drug/grocery/convenience store and buy a home pregnancy test. Or, you could try the new computer pregnancy test. Pee on the keyboard, if it stops working you have the answer to one question (but if you peed on the keyboard then you probably weren't asking that question...we were), then go buy a HPT.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• hahahahahahaaaaa roflmbo
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• You need to take a pregnancy test. That is really the only way to know, but if your period is late and you had sex, then it is possible. Test and find out.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Take a pregnancy test. I was sooooo exhausted the entire first 5 months of each of my pregnancies. It's a different type of tired than I had ever experienced before. Not only tired, but weak almost. Buy an at-home test they're really affordable, and very reliable. Never led me wrong.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I was incredibly tired when I was pregnant with my daughter. I took a nap right when my husband walked in the door until it was time to make dinner/eat dinner.

I'd say just take a test. if you are already a week late, it should com out positive if you are!
    LoveMyBlessings

Answer by LoveMyBlessings at 12:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2009