Do you believe in Bush Derangement Syndrome?

Krauthammer defined Bush Derangement Syndrome as "the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency — nay — the very existence of George W. Bush".[1][2] While Krauthammer's column was somewhat tongue-in-cheek (eg., "What is worrying epidemiologists about the Dean incident, however, is that heretofore no case had been reported in Vermont, or any other dairy state"), the term indicates a belief that some extreme criticisms of President Bush are of emotional origins rather than based on facts or logic. The term has occasionally been adopted by other writers in the political arena.[3][4][5]

SOURCE: Wikipedia

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• In a nutshell basically people blame everything from the economy to their jobo to the weather on Bush.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Derangement can be either way. You added Bush, but Obama, Clintion or anyone can be added it depending on the person I guess.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• LMAO.. yes I do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• In a nutshell, it's on Wikipedia...so some guy in his basement could have made this b.s. up...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:36 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• i believe this country is having the wool pulled over our eyes again...so sad that politicians have to lie....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I believe it. I think ppl don't realize that Bush isn't the only one that makes the decisions. We have a whole House and Senate building full of hott-headed liars that push personal agendas. They make most of our choices. Bush can't do anything without them backing it up. He's the FACE of our nation, so we blame him. I think we'll look back at this period in our history and realize, some day, that HE wasn't the criminal mastermind here. It was a "group effort"....
    livn4hevn

Answer by livn4hevn at 3:04 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• you know, I agree about the "group effort" livn4heven.. but I still think bush is an asshat.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 3:16 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• It's not Bush, it's Zionism. Once people wake up and realize it, then they will know who to blame.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I think more than 60% of ppl that hate Bush, dont even KNOW why they just do, and yeah he is the Face of the Nation, I think ppl forget that, but I guess if it was "cool" to like Bush everyone would be sooo sad to see him go, most are walking sheep now....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• We have removed at least one answer from this question. Moms are looking for responses from other members that address the question they have asked. Please don't post judgmental answers, they're not appreciated and will be removed by the CafeMom Team.

::The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:25 AM on Jan. 16, 2009