Are you Taking Caring of Business?

I don't know about you, but I like to treat my customers like royalty and I like for them to feel special. I like to personalize gifts for them and they love the fact I took the time to think about them.

So, my question to you, how do you take care of business? Have you ever considered personalizing your customers thank you cards?

SimplyCreative

Asked by SimplyCreative at 12:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• I used to give out pens to customers, and just as a promotion in the past. Now that i'm starting something new I am going to do the same but offer other things too because I feel it's good to apprciate the customers.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:29 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I completely agree with you! It is so important to care about our customers.
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Because of the nature of my business I rarely have contact with my customers once they sign on. I do make a point to sent them Thank You cards and Christmas Cards... I think it's very important to keep up an ongoing relationship in order to keep the business growing...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• For my loyal customers, I give them discounts if they spend over a certain amount on their orders. I give them thank you gifts for referrals. People love to feel appreciated. That's great customer service. Showing them that you appreciate them.

My fundraising customers love the fact that I allow them to pick the products they want to use. Being flexible with their needs is a big plus.
    phillymommie

Answer by phillymommie at 12:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2009