Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i go to the ER??

I am 35 weeks pregnant, almost 36, and i am experiencing some major discomfort down below... Im really swolen, and it hurts tto sit down, walk and stand up. It also itches. It feels kinda like a yeast infection only really bad... what should i do?
Also, im swolen all down there... like really bad. and i am having discharge of a yellowish color that has some bad odor to it... its really starting to throb... my doc is on vacation and my hospital is an hour away, although there is one that is closer... please what should i do?

Answer Question

Asked by momma_bear11 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • you may have a yeast infection.. Personally, I would call the dr on call and take a warm bath...

    Answer by VictinaG at 12:37 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

  • The swelling is normal but the discharge seems not normal I wold just call your drs office in the morning there has to be someone there to take over the patients

    Answer by edgpag at 12:37 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

  • hun why do you keep asking this? you just got a long list of answers.


    Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Pregnancy
what items

Next question overall (Money & Work)
Are you Taking Caring of Business?