should i go to the ER??

I am 35 weeks pregnant, almost 36, and i am experiencing some major discomfort down below... Im really swolen, and it hurts tto sit down, walk and stand up. It also itches. It feels kinda like a yeast infection only really bad... what should i do?
Also, im swolen all down there... like really bad. and i am having discharge of a yellowish color that has some bad odor to it... its really starting to throb... my doc is on vacation and my hospital is an hour away, although there is one that is closer... please what should i do?

momma_bear11

Asked by momma_bear11 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you may have a yeast infection.. Personally, I would call the dr on call and take a warm bath...
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:37 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• The swelling is normal but the discharge seems not normal I wold just call your drs office in the morning there has to be someone there to take over the patients
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 12:37 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• hun why do you keep asking this? you just got a long list of answers.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2009