Why are those that answer anonymously RUDE?

You know I have seen alot of women that post there questions here and they honestly would like an answer. Now I don't understand why you have women that are rude answer, but the funny thing is that they can't be woman enough to post their name they post anonymous.

If you don't have anything nice to say why even post and why not show you name? Did you wake up in the morning and think that you would rain on someone else's parade? Do you think that it makes you feel better to be rude to others. So, basically if you don't have anything nice to say then why say it! Why answer questions if you aren't being helpful. The purpose of this is to help others, so how does your rude remarks help others?

SimplyCreative

Asked by SimplyCreative at 12:48 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• you know what simplycreative I COMPLETLEY AGREE !
    in my eyes its cowardley omg were on a website women up and say wut you gotta say its ridiculous. Some times ill ask a question and im amazed that everysingle person that anon is mean and rude. I believe this website is for moms to help each other be there for each other make friends,. etc etc, but not bash ppl and make them feel stupid.
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• you can have rude remarks and not be anonymous.

yeah people take advantage of that.
    but all in all i think people should just try and ignore the rude comments and move on, anonymous or not.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:50 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Not me....I'm rude under my own name :) Always.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:50 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• LMAO munch
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I always post anon, but 95% of the time I am not rude! The only time I am mean is when somebody asks a question like, "I smoke weed when I am pregnant, do you?" And they deserve my rude answer:)

I post anon, because some people are crazy on this site and will email you and I don't have time for that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jan. 16, 2009