How do i know if im pregnant

For the past 2 months i have been having sypthoms of being prgnant.I took 3 test and i got 2 negatives an 1 positive.I have been getting bigger and my stomache is hard and everyone that i havent seen ask me if im pregnant.I try to tell my mom and dad but im scared that they will hate me someone please respond back to me!!!!

missingyou09

Asked by missingyou09 at 12:50 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• ok so... a positive test is a positive test. duh....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• well you need to get a blood test done if tthe home pregnancy tests are coming back negative and you think you still may be pregnant.
    as far as telling your parents. your going to have to tell them eventually. but remember its YOUR body and YOUR child dont let them make you do anything you do not want to do kay?

:)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Go to the doctor. Or planned parenthood might even be a better idea for you right now. They'll do a pregnancy test and if it's positive they'll give you a lot of information to help lead you in the right direction.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• i'm sorry how old are you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• you look pregnant in your picture.. have your parents not noticed? if not... then maybe they aren't as attentive as they should be....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• omg u look pregnant in your picture ooook you look very pregnant! Def Go to planned parenthood how old are you??!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• You know you are pregnant because you got a positive pregnancy test...that seems pretty simple.

And as far as telling your parents, the sooner the better because they are just going to be more upset the longer you keep it from them.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:03 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I just looked closer at the picture....it looks like whoever is in that picture is more than a couple months along....is that you?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:14 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I smell a Troll
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• you look about 2 almost 3 months!! =O
    tell your parents right away,youll feel much better =)
    i did,i got pregnant at 16,now im 17 and having my baby next month
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 2:58 AM on Jan. 16, 2009