Obama and Black Tuesday

Obama will take the White House Tuesday.

I am referring to this day as Black Tuesday because I feel our Country … and Christians in general are in for some real bad times once he’s sworn in – Bush paved the way for this ominous day, but Obama will bat the ball out of the field in regards to bad times ahead. So far he’s been dishonest and underhanded in everything he’s said and done; and for being heralded as “a brilliantly wise person,” he sure is making some pretty stupid choices. I don’t see any reason to be optimistic once he’s enthroned.

I also am willing to wager there will be a baby born in the White House before his term is over.

What does anyone else think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• UMM.. I DISAGREE WITH YOU. I THINK THAT HE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
    I THINK HE WILL DEF. DO A HELL OF ALOT BETTER THAN WHAT BUSH DID IN OFFICE.
    I BELIVE IN HIM. I AM EXCITED TO SEE SOME CHANGES.

AND WHETHER OR NOT THEIRS ANOTHER CHILD BORN IN THE WHITE HOUSE THATS HIS BUSINESS!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Who's picking the banjo here???
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I like your way of thinking, altough your probably gonna get some pissy responses. this country is going to s-h-i-t.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• makes me wonder why people post these questions then they post them anon. im not trying to be a bitch about it.. but our country was already shit.. bush put it their..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:10 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• like it isn't already??? Jeez, how much worse could Bush have FUC**D us up? Now Obama's job is to fix it...no small task!!!! I believe in him and I think his greatest accomplishments will be in social change. We SOOOOO need some of that right now!!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 1:11 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• WHOOT WHOOT MAMMAMIA72! I'M WITH YOU!! I LIKE YOU!!
    LOL.. THATS TRUE THOUGH

BUSH PUT US IN SHIT..

OBAMA'S JOB ISNT GOING TO BE EASY WE HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY DOWN BEFORE WE CAN RISE AGAIN.. SO IT'LL BE TOUGH BUT HE CAN DOIT..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:13 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Please, enlighten me...Can you give me solid concrete evidence that he has been ?dishonest and underhanded"? How about that he is anti-christian?

Why do you consider it his being "enthroned"? That seems to imply a lot more power than even those of us that voted for him give him.

And why would it be a bad thing if a baby were born to their family in the next 4-8 years? Do you have something against families with 3 kids?
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 1:14 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• ANNIEMCD... I WANNA SEE WHO ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS BECAUSE IM WONDERING THE SAME GODDAMN THINGS!!

WHOOT WHOOT ANNIEMCD
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Why thank you Mommabear. I can betcha a nickle though that nobody will answer those questions except with vagueries and propaganda... (OR the OP will delete the question cause she can't think of any good answers...) It's unfortunate that people want to spout off at the mouth when they have nothing to back it up...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 1:22 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• haha, i know that much anniemcd.. its like unless you have proof dont even bother opening your mouth about a subject you know nothing about.. uhhg.. people bother me!

MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:24 AM on Jan. 16, 2009