If your hubby tells his friends that he trained you. how would you react?

I heard a guy with his friends telling them that he has his wife train to do things around the house like a dog asking for a treat. how would you react?

I think i would b!tch slap that man

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd make him cook and clean when his friends came over. oh yeah and slap the tar out of him!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 1:42 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• haha, i tell that to my girlfriendsa bout my SO i say that i have trained him to be a good man! lol..

BUT NOW IF HE WAS SAYING THAT ABOUT ME TO HIS GUY FRIENDS I'D BE ONE PISSED OFF LIL BITCH! lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I'd pee on the carpet.
    katiefb

Answer by katiefb at 1:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I'd think it's just guy talk...but no one my husband talks to would ever believe that, so I wouldn't have to worry!

I tell people I've trained my husband, but not to beg for things! He now knows the dirty dishes go in the dishwasher and not to leave his clothes on the floor, but I don't think of him as an animal! Sheesh!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I wouldn't do or say anything! I would let him and his friends believe that:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I would laugh maniacally.... because I know that any man that thinks he has trained a woman has been successfully trained to think so.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:46 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• ...Okay, I guess I'd pee on the carpet too...but only because I was laughing so hard.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:47 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I would feel pleased, that is just the guys way of saying the wife anticipates his needs and takes care of them. Isn't that what wives are for?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Answered at 10:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 by: FlyMom07
    FlyMo...
    ...Okay, I guess I'd pee on the carpet too...but only because I was laughing so hard.

____________

Yah thats what I would have done had I thought of it! So DITTO on the pee the carpet trick...
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 2:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• FlyMom you make me laugh, laugh. laugh! I love your replies:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2009