Is this normal???

My stomach has been really hard most of the day, its kinda hard to breathe and my lower back hurts. Whats going on???

Momtobe022609

Asked by Momtobe022609 at 1:54 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    and oh boy..when my baby moves himself all the way up in my belly it gets all hard and hard to breath..so im guessing its normal =)
    im 34 weeks..
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 1:57 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I sooo miss being pregnant!! I don't really have an answer, I just wanted to say that. Sorry! I would think that's normal, if he moved up to the top of your belly and it was hard to breath! :)
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 2:03 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• yeah how far along are oyu?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:12 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I'm assuming your due date is in your name and if so you may be having Braxton Hicks contractions or your baby just popped up. My son would drop and pop up constantly in the last 7 weeks, it was horrible. I could barely eat, I tried to push him down so I could breathe. If it feels like a vice is going from your back around to your stomach you may be having contractions. Time them and if they're regular and getting closer together give your doctor a call.
    afeggan

Answer by afeggan at 12:42 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I'm 34 weeks along, it was weird cause today I had to go to the hospital cause it felt like my fluid was leaking...... So I went and they did a test and it was positive, then I had to wait for 4 hours for another doctor to come and do the same thing and then it was negative.....so they sent me home, one of the things that was odd to me was the fact that the baby wasn't moving as much as she usually does, I was getting back pains and when my stomach got hard it would hurt. The same thing happened to my sister when she was pregnant. They did the test on her and it was negative, but she really was leaking. She leaked for 3 days and ended up having a "dry labor" So I'm not sure whats going on. This is my first baby so I don't know whats normal or whats going on. But it seemed like the doctors didn't really know either. Their military doctors too.....so I don't know.
    Momtobe022609

Answer by Momtobe022609 at 2:20 AM on Jan. 17, 2009