birth control?

I'm breastfeeding and on birth control but I just got my period and shouldn't get it for like another 2 weeks becasue i just started taking it a week and a half ago. Is that normal or should I call my doctor? Its rater light but still there. I just stopped bleeding from having the baby, about a week ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I ti prolly still your body getting back to normal after baby.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:16 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Its just breakthrough bleeding because of the BC. I am assuming your on the mini pill. Give it time for your body to recover and get used to it. Also watch your milk suppy. That pill can cause diminished milk. Just keep any eye on it.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:49 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I can't help you much on the bleeding question but I can tell you that the post above gave you some good advice on the milk. I was on the mini pill with my son and it did dimish my milk supply. Watch it cafefully! I had to put my son on a bottle. :(
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2009