HCg Levels, advice needed

Did any of you have low HCG levels in early pregnancy that didn't double right away? I tested + on the 11th. I tested on the 9th and it was -, so I am JUST pregnant, but my numbers arent doubling. HCG was 75 on Mon, 90 something today. I have lost 3 pregnacies in 6 months. That was 3 yrs ago. My last one was a miscarriage. I am super sad. I am at a loss at what to do. I am testing again tomorrow, but if the numbers dont double, I don't know what that means. Should I wait it out? see if it starts to double in a week or so, do I do a D and C? I know that if I miscarry I don't want to let it occur naturally. it was the most horrible thing. I know you aren't docs, just moms. I guess I am needing to hear form someone who has been there.

tomib

Asked by tomib at 2:17 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm sorry to say but i was going through the same thing and it turned out that i was having a miscarriage,my hcg numbers wasnt doubling at all.i hope that everything is going to be ok.good luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Im really sorry, when I was pregnant for my 2nd time my HcG levels weren't elevating like they were supposed to. My doctor later on told me that it was a "bad pregnancy" I then MC, and I did it all by myself. It was the most tramatic experience ever. I know how you feel about that. They didn't tell me what to expect with it, and I wouldnt wish anything of the sort on my worst enemy. I'm very sorry but it just doesnt sound good. Hopefully I am wrong. Good Luck! I will keep you in my prayers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I am very sorry because it doesnt sound good but I would definately keep an eye on it because my numbers not rising lead to me finding out I had a tubal pregnancy which I am sure u know are very dangerous...I am soo sorry for what u are going through Ive been there too and its heartbreaking good luck and keep your chin up
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 16, 2009