Tell me a secret.

Here's mine: Sometimes I tell my ex that I have to work when I really don't so he will take the kids and I can have some alone time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I cheated on my hubby when we weren't toghther
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I hate my hubby's friends...they are freaking slobs & I ALWAYS have to clean up after them when they leave...and they're annoying...and they stink...seriously....I could go on and on and on about them....assholes!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 3:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I love cocaine and would do it in a heartbeat if I had the wherewithal:) You would never suspect this if you saw/met me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I never told my husband i was preggo with twins. One died at birth and i didnt want him to go through what i did losing one of them. so til this day he still thinks i was only preggo with one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• i cheated on my drivers test in highschool and smoked pot in my locker room so i can get other kids in trouble
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Omg I love cocaine too! I was addicted for years, I still think about it all the time. I'm afraid if I do it again just once I'll become a head again and lose my kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• one time i was washing clothes at my friend/neighbor's house and we are pretty comfortable with eachother, and she was going to bed and i would jsut lock the door when i'm done. like always. well as i was waiting for my clothes to dry, i saw her camera so i picked it up to look at the pics.She has taken pics of my daughter so I wanted to check em out.

Well as I was clicking through each pic, out of nowhere I saw her naked with her husband(they are a very goodlooking couple )having sex and other "stuff"!lol I should have turned off the camera but I couldn't! The worst part is, that I took pics of her pics on my phone and used to stare at the pics when i was home alone! I feel like such a bad friend,Inever told her!

Anonymous

• Okay I typically don't judge, but CHEATING ON YOUR DRIVERS TEST!! This has to be by far the scariest confession I have ever heard, lol. Where do you live? Hopefully not by me lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• AND!!! I MASTURBATED TO HER PICS! MORE OF HER THAN HER HUSBAND!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• lol, don't worry i only drive when play a ds game
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Jan. 16, 2009