For midwives and doulas:

What was your favorite or most moving birth experience. (Without violating HIPPA. :) )

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 3:50 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That would have to be when i delivered my nephew. I will never forget it. And my second would be when i delivered my first baby and the mom looked up at me and smiled. I never forget any of them. This job is the best and I would never want to do anything else
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• HOW MUCH DO THEY CHARGE FOR A MIDWIFE?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• what do u mean how much do they charge? do u mean how much do they get paid? or how much to have one at a home birth? not really sure what the question is... sorry i am very tired
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• My doula helped keep me out of the emergency c section that they were trying to wheel me into... kept us as focused as we could be in that situation and I delivered a healthy (Apgar 9) BIG headed(125% normal) baby girl (8,2) in two HUGE pushes (popped all the blood vessels in my eyes and looked possessed for a week after!!LOL) I pushed her out so hard that she FLEW out of me and the doc AMOST DROPPED her on the floor!! Made my next delivery easy! HAH cuz i didn't have to fight for a V-BAC

Doulas ROCK!!!

mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2009