What is the scariest supernatural thing that has ever happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• to many to count...
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 4:10 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I saw my grandfather in a casino in Vegas 2 years after he died. I may have been hallucinating but, whoever he was, he wouldn't stop looking at me. I don't know, maybe it was him. Maybe not.
    Actually, it wasn't that scary. It was kind of cool. But that's the only story I have.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 5:04 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• My husband has a bedtime ritual - I won't go into it (nothing kinky though) ... anyway one morning he left for work and I stayed in bed. I woke up when I felt the bed give on his side. I heard rustlings like what he normally does before flipping the covers back on his side and getting into bed. When the actions stopped, I turned towards him to say, "What happened, why are you back already?"

There was no one there. I jumped out of that bed so fats you'd have thought I'd been branded! LOL.

It was the freakiest thing. It still creeps me out and that was a long time ago.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• the night my mom died she visited me after she was gone i got a call saying she had passed away - long story shortened up lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:37 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I lived in a "haunted" house for a while when I was 16. My boyfriend at the time had left for work, and I was home alone doing laundry. I was downstairs and I heard the upstairs toilet flush. I was only slightly freaked out. Then I went upstairs to put away laundry, and as I walked into our bedroom, I got goosebumps over my entire body. I started crying for no reason. Then the stereo turned on, in the middle of a song in the middle of a cd, playing really loud. I freaked and ran downstairs and spent the night at my friend's house.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Don't know if it was super natural or not but when I was in college I lived in the "haunted" room, a bf of the girl who lived in the room before me hanged himself in the closet, so anyway when I first moved into the room, my computer would completely shut itself off while I was working on it and the tv would turn off too! Crazy! My college itself was always kind of freaky in general because is was very old and a lot of Nuns had died there since Nuns lived on campus.

MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 8:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Last summer we went to a huge graveyard in the next town. It was dark, took pictures of grave markers, had an EMF Voice recorder and was recording. After we left we were driving home and were listening to the voice recorder. We picked up a voice of an old lady who sounded very weak, in distress talking very clearly. At first she said "Help ME" and then after a few seconds she said "Geeet ooout oooof heere." At first I thought it was my son and his friend whose voice came across but all the time we were at the site, I didn't hear there voice. I was always sceptical but am a believer because we bolted fast to the car. It was alot of fun!!!
    nan16

Answer by nan16 at 8:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• In our second apartment - an old renovated mill house. Our bedroom was at the top of a very narrow, completely enclosed staircase. There was another stairwell right next to it that was open at the top and closed off at the bottom (stairs to nowhere). One night, I had to go down to the bathroom and on the way up, I got the wicked creeps and practically ran into bed. After about a couple minutes, we heard something falling down the stairs - the other ones to nowhere. Dh and I got up and looked, but there wasn't anything there.
    eternallymom

Answer by eternallymom at 8:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• OMG nan16 you gave me goosebumps reading that! I haven't had any scary experiences, but many creepy ones, doors opening and shutting, radio stations changing at my mother and stepfathers old house when I was younger. Then we lived in an old house that DH grew up in, my DS used to talk about 'the sandman' then one day we were driving and he (3yrs old)said "that s where Grandpa Leon is" as we passed the cemetery where my Grandfather who died before I was born is buried- NOONE ever talked about him I asked every family member, and I hadn't been in that cemetery since before DS was born I pulled the car over and asked who told him that-even his first name- and he said "He did he comes with the sandman" he described the 'sandman' to my MIL and she said oh yeah that's our ghost apparently she had seen him several times when she lived there!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:58 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• when my oldest dd was like 2 yrs old we were laying in my bed watching tv and she was stareing at the window so i asked her what she was doing and she said grandpop lally said hi .he died the same day i had her in the same hosp so she never meet him
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2009