My husbands EX wife will not leave me alone! She keeps on stalking and harassing me!

Just an hour ago, I go to pick up my son from school and she is standing outside waiting for me, as soon as i pull up, she gets out of the car and she starts giving me those nasty looks and like she's going to do something to me ! I am now after months of this going on a little scared!!!
I went last year and filed for an R.O and they gave it to me for 30 days but then the judge did not grant it !

What am i going to do????
Please help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2012 in Relationships

• What does she want? Does she think you stole him from her or something? Did you?
    Anonymous

• Keep calling the police and get as many reports as you can. Once you have enough and she crosses the line again when you go to court a judge will see how many police reports have been made and you stand a greater chance of getting a restraining order. Judges need a paper trail and proof, not just a she said/she said situation.

Why does the ex not like you? Does he blame you for something?

Answer by gemgem at 5:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2012

• No! My husband met way after there divorce and second, she cheated and she was the one to leave him for the guy she is with now! I don't know what she wants! I am just not left alone!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2012

• I swear I've read this question before. I know I have. Did you ask about this last year?
    Why is she at the school? Is she picking up her own child? If so, then you can't stop that.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2012

• Have you tried asking her what she wants? Or maybe have your husband ask her? I also agree with gemgem. The police may not do anything but there is a record everytime you call, and once she crosses the line you already have back up of how "scared" you were from her stalking you.
    Anonymous

• 3libras, Mon, tues and wed are not her days. So she does not need to be at the school! Yes, I did post this last year and it still has not gotten better
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2012

• i saw this a few weeks ago too, quite possibly a completely different person though. Where is your husband in all of this? Maybe he needs to have a talk with her and let her know its unacceptable.

Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2012

• I wrote her the sweetest e-mail asking her lets get along, i have NOTHING against you, i want to get along for the kids and for everyone to move on ! She never responded and continues to do these little petty things !
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2012

• He did and she's like HA??? ME??? I DID THAT?? NO! Your wife is crazy! His attorney has spoken to her and now the counsler that she is seeing is going to talk to her about this
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2012

• I think that you need to have someone else pick up your son, or make arrangements for someone to walk him outside, she is a fruit-loop, and I have seen your posts about her before,, but she will perhaps get bored if she stops getting some kind of reaction from her,, I would take a camera and tape this activity,, then perhaps the judge will listen to you,, good luck momma.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2012