I need to know which type of weight loss "helper" to use : Corsette or Girdle?

Okay i am preggo with #2 and i wish i would have had a "helper" with number 1 so.. I NEED HELP! Corsette or Girdle.. AND I'm going to breastfeed so i need one that doesnt molest my boobs, possibly one that goes underneath?!?! also if it could actually work to help minimize my chubs, and not just make me "look thinner" i heard if you use girdle after pregnancy for 24 hours everyday while breastfeeding you can lose the weight faster... So please give me any/all answers you have even as to which brand/type to use.. or is you use one too.

fatima_reed23

Asked by fatima_reed23 at 8:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• A corset or girdle is not going to help you lose weight faster. The only thing that works is proper diet and exercise. Cardio exercise burns fat but you also need strength training to build lean muscle mass. Lean muscle mass burns calories faster and tones your body. You only have to do 20 minutes a day and it's best to switch days between cardio and strength training.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:19 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• SPANX are the bomb.. Honestly. Very effective yet your able to move. Plus they come in many different styles. Different colors. Not very expensive. Check it out.
    Blinky1989

Answer by Blinky1989 at 8:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I wear a corset under my clothes when hubby and I go out, it not only gives you curves it keeps hubby thinking the whole time,lol All mine does is smile at me cuz he knows when we got home everything else is coming off and he gets to play,lol BTW I've been a size 10 for years so it's not done anything weight wise but it boosts your confidence.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I agree about the spanxs! They are awesome!!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• There is a brand called Squeem that has much better compression than Spanx. Spank is great for smoothing, but if you want something that will really suck in the extra stuff, Squeem is a much better choice. You can get a style that fits from just under your boobs all the way to your upper thighs, or from under the boobs to the waist. They also have a waist cincher and even a couple of styles for men. I have these for sale on my website, just click on my profile for the URL.
    LoveIsCool

Answer by LoveIsCool at 4:57 PM on Jan. 16, 2009