29 weeks pregnant and leakage in underwear?

Ok I am 29 weeks pregnant, and me and hubby has sex last night and I started to cramp, but thought nothing of it. And then around 4am started to cramp again. And a few mins ago, I went to the bathroom and my underwear looked soaked, no blood.....what should I do? Please help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call your dr if you think your water is leaking. He/she can get you in right away and check it, or will tell you to go to the hospital.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• if he came in side you it could have been his sperm leaking back out too... its normal to have some cramps after sex though.
    melis1029

Answer by melis1029 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• If you're still leaking a lot of fluid....Go to the hospital, they'll take you into labor and delivery to check you out. They'll do a stick test to make sure the fluid you're leaking is or isn't amniotic fluid. Good luck! Like Melis said, it could be sperm or even could be vaginal discharge...but, if you're still leaking a lot of fluid, call the doctor.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I know it sounds totally gross but smell it. Your amniotic fluid smells sweet, if it doesn't then it probably is just discharge or even sperm.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 16, 2009