sharp vaginal pain, can barely walk at times

Okay so this is something that i've had problems with for most of the pregnancy but withint the last week or so it has gotten worse. at 4 months the NP checked me because I told her I was getting these sharp pains that felt like they were in the cervix area. She said everything seemed fine. I started getting BH at 5 months and this is totally different from those. I feel like the baby had dropped because I feel more pressure down low. Since yesterday i've been getting sharp pains so bad in my vaginal area that it hurts to walk at times. This is my third pregnancy and i've never had these with the other 2. I am somewhere between 33 and 36 weeks tomorrow because they keep changing my due date.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Baby is either head down and pressing really hard or they have their foot there and are pushing hard. At least that's what my doctor told me when I had that and it really does hurt.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 8:47 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• That is very normal..Ihad the same thing when I was pregnant...I cant remember what they said it was but I know its very normal

Crystal
    csnowgirl

Answer by csnowgirl at 8:49 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• When i got pregnant with my 3rd, the pains also started early on for me. I had the exact pains you described and it really hurt to walk. The BH kicked in early too and he said all of that was completely normal.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 9:53 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• this happened to me a few weeks ago.. Im now 40wks. :p but I just layed upside down on the couch! LMAO..
    Amandah1982

Answer by Amandah1982 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• i think they are those round ligiment pains b/c i would get them too and my dr was like?? just pains your pregannat but in one of my books or magazines it said the round lig pains can be in your vagina too. to me it felt like some one was sticking a sharp stick in mine.. or like cervix was opening.. hope that helps...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my first he constantly punched or kicked me in the vagina for months on end. My girl I'm currently pregnant with started very early on. It hurt like hell and I seriously thought he was trying to force his way out. Try to get the baby to move around or sit upside down on the couch for a few minutes, it really does help sometimes.
    afeggan

Answer by afeggan at 11:55 AM on Jan. 16, 2009