why is he so nosey??

My husband and I got married about 6 months ago but we have knowen one another since we were kids. He has never been the jelous or supsious type but lately he has been checking my my space, e mail, and going though my phone. Not to mention eveytime i leave the house I have to play 20 questions. I am a stay at home mom and I don't have many of my own friends any more so i don't go out that often and when i do my daughter is normaly with me. But if i do want to go out with a friend of something along those lines he makes me feel guilty for leaving him at home with the baby. I just don't understand what is going on. I have been so failthful to him and i have never lied about anything. So why? Why this odd behavior? I feel like he is going to end up pushing me awayand i don't know how to stop it. Can anyone help me see things in a different light?

sillamagilla

Asked by sillamagilla at 8:48 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• could he be felling guilty about something??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• As I heard someone say one time, "Me thinks he protests too much!" Is he feeling guilty or just plain insecure? Have sit down with him heart to heart in a loving manner and see if you can get to the bottom of this. Hang in there and stay strong.
    ustisasa

Answer by ustisasa at 9:13 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• ok not to sound mean but for one you should never feel quilty about leaving him with his own child when you are home with her all day .
    sounds like he has something to hide .
    you should sit him down and talk to him about this be4 its gets outta hand and he pushes you to far away .goodluck i hope everything works out for you guys
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• that's odd behavior, particularly if it's new. does he know you know? can you just say what the hell is going on? my first response was the same as the others... guilt. but that's not the only explanation there could be.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I would suggest sitting down and talking to him about this before you get too resentful to speak in a kind way. A lot of men are actually afraid to be left alone with a baby and they don't understand why we need breaks from them or that there's some places it just isn't easy or safe to take a baby (like beauty shop or nail salon because of fumes). If he's acting like he thinks you're lying about where you're going, then I would be suspicious of what he's guilty of if you've given him no reason to not trust you. My hubby can look thru all of my stuff if he feels the need (I wouldn't like it but I'd allow it to prove he's not gonna find anything). I think men become more insecure when we have babies because our attention is completely devoted to them anymore and that scares them. Talk to him about it as soon as you can and explain in a calm voice how you're feeling.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:30 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• he is a man explains most of it. he does not think it is fair that you get to go out . if you stay at home all day while he works then he really don"t think its fair . if he is young and you are hot even worse . try sitting and reassurig him that you love him surprise him with lots of things that show it. if you can't get it sunk into his thick head after awhile you probally never will then the questin will be can you live like this
    ch2727

Answer by ch2727 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Talk to him about it if he is not up for this, I would say HE is hiding something. Psychology 101.

deardrush

Answer by deardrush at 9:48 AM on Jan. 16, 2009