No Smart remarks only askn a ? if you can answer think you alot!!!!!!

Hi everyone i'am trying to ttc ms flow did give me a visit.Now i had sex 1/13/09 and my period started coming on 1/4/09 and i really started bleeding 1/05/09. So wat iam asking is can i get pregnant if i had sex on the 13????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sure
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• yeah
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Yep, but I would also have had sex on the 14th, 15th, 16th, and tomorrow just to be sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• 7 days period
    7 days fertile
    7 days clearing up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Yes. I have actually known someone who got pregnant during her period. If you are trying really hard to get pregnant, this is some great advice that I followed and it worked both times. First, take your temperature every morning. When you notice a slight rise in temperature, that is when you begin to ovulate. Stay home with hubby and enjoy. After you have sex, lay on back and hold your legs up in the air for 10 - 20 minutes. This allows sperm to get to where they are going easier. I know it sounds crazy, but it is most definately true. Worked for me and several friends I have. Just put feet up on wall while laying on back and relax awhile after intercourse.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Well like everyone else here tell ya, You can get pregnant anytime day or night. In between period and so forth. Definitely take the pregnancy test to be sure and schedule an appt. with your OB-GYN soon. Good luck my friend.
    Lee~
    momofpdd

Answer by momofpdd at 12:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• sure you can. If your trying....
    broken0image

Answer by broken0image at 9:57 AM on Jan. 18, 2009