When did I concieve?

My due date is May 16th. However it doesnt match with my LMP (August 18th) but from my ultrasounds I am measuring along with my due date. Is there any way to tell around the time i concieved?? beginning of august or the end of august??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If i concieved Aug 7th wouldnt that make me 25 weeks pregnant? I'm only 22.
    kaf1987

Answer by kaf1987 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• maybe you are a late ovulator?
    tomib

Answer by tomib at 10:58 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• If the first day of your LMP was August 18th- then your due date SHOULD be May 25th! If you have a regular cycle, you would have ovulated between days 14-16... Even if you ovulated late, you EDD shouldn't be as early as it is, unless your doctor counts pregnancy up to 38 weeks and not 40!
    My doctor told me my due date was May 8th, but my LMP was July 20th. My son was born on April 26th. He declared my son was premature- yet he was born a healthy 8 lbs! When I checked my LMP with my EDD, I realized he was born on his actual due date (without the crazy doctor involved!) Be careful if your doctor does count to 38 weeks... they may try to talk you into an unnecessary induction.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 11:59 AM on Jan. 16, 2009