should i stay or should go.

i am not sure if the guy i am seeing is the guy for me. he is a really good guy but refuses to fall in love. it has only been 4 months but he makes it clear it will probally never happen. he says even though he was with his ex for 10 years he did not love her he just stayed because she got pregnant.

ch2727

Asked by ch2727 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• During this "courting" period is when the guy is usually on his "best behavior". If this is all he's got for you - then let him go. It will never get better than that. He sounds like he is unable to love anyone. If you love yourself at all, leave him now.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• eeshk

RUN THE OTHER WAY. really
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• wow sounds like a great guy lol
    you know in your heart what you should do
    and if you dont see it going anywhere then why waste your time
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I never understood why guys stay with the woman just because they got pregnant. If you dont love them or want to be with them why stay and give them hope that they would be around forever? It creates hatreds and bitterness when they do walk away after like 5 years or so... stupid men!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I would leave him...You can find someone better than him! someone that wants to get married and have a family!.. Like britme said just listen to your heart and do what it tells ya to do...Goodluck!
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I'd have to be upfront with him and say that I want a man that atleast thinks he can fall in love with me, not that he's positive he never will. As long as you're willing to settle, then you're gonna get nothing more than what you have with him. Sometimes when you leave, they realize they do love you but someone like him would scare me off and I'd run not walk away from him.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Go!!! This is a no-brainer. Be thankful the man has been honest with you. He does not want what you want, so why waste your time?
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• .If you are looking for a serious relationship I would leave him.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:56 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• RUN FOR THE HILLS.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2009