Hey Lefties!

I need some help. We have two left-handed employees at work. The correction tape that we use is not very lefty friendly and they break the tape almost every time they try to use it. No one wants to use actual liquid paper, they like the dry tape. Any suggestions as to what brand or style I should look for to make their lives a little less messy? =)

Silvertears1275

Asked by Silvertears1275 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oo this is a hard one! i am left handed....and with things like scissors and things that can be turned around or upside down and still be used that i what i try to do....as for the tape i am not sure...i have learned to use my right hand for alot of things....maybe pre cut some....or have them score the tape before they try to tear it off?
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 9:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Unfortunately, mess is a fact of left handed life. Let them practice a bit and the mess will get better. It takes me a few tries to "think" like a right handed person.
    FORCEOFGRAVITY

Answer by FORCEOFGRAVITY at 9:58 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• call customer service at quill or office city just to double check they don't make any for lefties. good luck
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 10:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Hmmm I don't know! I write with my left hand ...but use scissors, the mouse, tape, etc. with my right hand. I guess as a child I adjusted to a right handed friendly world :)
    qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 10:21 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Hmmmm...no...but they ought to be geniuses...Lots of famous people are lefties..Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey....
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 7:44 PM on Jan. 16, 2009