What is something nice I can do for my husband?

The past couple of months have been kind of rocky for us, and we have both really been trying to patch things up. I want to do something really nice for him, but money is kind of tight (I do have a little to spend but not a whole lot). Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Clean the house up. Cook him something you never have cooked.

Answer by louise2 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I would get the house cleaned and perfect while he is at work. Get a close friend to take the kids for a few hours and drop them off BEFORE he gets home from work. Dim the lights, light some candles, throw on something cute along w/ his favorite perfume of yours and cook up a nice dinner for him. It is pretty cheap and it will suprise the hell out of him! What man wouldn't want to come home to that? I guarentee he will appreciate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Sex him down...give alittle bj. That would make any man go crazy for you...lol
    Anonymous

• I'd definitely cook him his fav (not too expensive) meal -maybe a back massage, nice music...
    Tinab2009

Answer by Tinab2009 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• You need NO money to give him a special night. Download or make a sexy music CD that you can play. Practice dancing while he's at work and give him a lap dance or sexy performance while you slowly get undressed....if you have a sexy outfit to wear and HIGH heels that's only going to help. Give him a BJ, sex him up.....be totally inhabited and confident. Focus the entire session on making him feel like a king.

No hubs would be upset with that.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Yep I'd skip the meal,get a sitter, put your hair up,put a little makeup on, put on a teddy, take him by the hand as soon as he walks in drop his pants and do what all men dream about all day,lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• OR

Take some self portraits of you in sexy poses and then make him a little album.

Or make a porno with him for only you're viewing pleasure.

Give him an awesome body message.

Men are so easy. All you have to do is make him physically feel good and you're golden. :)
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• sometimes i write little encouraging notes for him to find during his work day, sometimes we send sexy texts to each other, and once i put some sexy panties in his tool box.i also encourage mine to go away and do his own thing sometimes, go hunting,fishing, or whatever it is they like to do on their own.
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 10:32 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• What are some of the things you did while you guys were dating? Why not go back to some of that? You can have a indoor picnic at night....with the kids at a sitter and candles all over. You can rent a favorite or two of HIS favorite movies and make popcorn and other snacks and just snuggle up together and watch.
    I leave notes for my husband, telling him I appreciate everything he does for us...and what not different places around the house where I know he'll find them. One time I left one word on a post it and left them in different places around the house and out in his car before work. So he had to find them and put them in order--not the best thing to do FIRST thing in the morning, but he appreciated it.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 11:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Write him a little note telling him the things you love about him and how lucky you are to have him. If things have been rocky - that is the most important thing you can do for him. Letting him know that even when things get tough, you value and love him more than anything in the world.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2009