Teething!!

My sons face is all red could it be because he is teething? Today is his worst day teething so far. Its his first tooth so im not really sure what goes on while this teething happens lol help plz!!!!

Kristybaby1

Asked by Kristybaby1 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• they can get a fever and whine a lot. they can throw up more and possibly have the runs. look at his gums. are they solid and red? give him some tylenol and let him suck on acold rag or a teething ring
    MissMommy731

Answer by MissMommy731 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• you can also take liquid benedril and put on his gums use your finger and rub it on his gums thats what my doctor suggested for my son also and use tylenol and use frozen popcicles with your supervision and that also helped my son.
    Missy_Dye

Answer by Missy_Dye at 10:24 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• As the first person said, he's probably going to run a small fever, which will make him turn red. Giving him some infants Tylenol will help him get rid of it. We give our son infants Oragel twice a day, and we also put our son's bottle nipples, pacifiers, and teething rings in the fridge. We wet the tip of a rag, and freeze it for him to suck on, too. Best of luck to you!
    ktrog

Answer by ktrog at 11:48 AM on Jan. 16, 2009