the new Biggie movie?

My opinion is that when they make movies of real people they dont serve them justice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• I don't think it's the right time for the movie.

And I personally won't go pay to see it...The actors don't look so good.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 5:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• personally I think it is just plain stupid
    Anonymous

• My BF is a Biggie fan and wants to see it tomorrow. I don't really care much about it, maybe once its on tv, at this time, I've got no interest.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I mean after this movie.They should just let BIGGIE..RIP.(right)?God rest his soul
    2PRECIOUSBOYS28

Answer by 2PRECIOUSBOYS28 at 3:09 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Why bring up old drama. Just to make money.
    ladybelle316

Answer by ladybelle316 at 9:12 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• If they were going to make a movie about the best rapper of all time it should have been about Tupac but that's JMO.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:37 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I think they just made the movie for money also and because of how popular he is it would do good in the box offices, I mean they really didnt think out the cast very well.
    mommymomo07

Answer by mommymomo07 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• The Movie Is Totally One Sided IMO. I Think It Was A Bad Idea And It Was Just For Money
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 5:32 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I'm sorry but why make a movie about someone who never really did anything positive for this country?? His music and life promoted gang violence! Why would i go and pay money to see that. Its all a money making scheme, they know he still has dedicated followers so they figured they would pick there pockets! Its stupid!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2009