Anyone want to buy a 10month old boy??? He's really good i promise ;) he isn't SCREAMING AND CRYING at all.

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol sure I will but him but you have a take my SO off my hands lol you can take him on a road trip and leave him lol

anon this is just for fun Im sure she did not mean it lol

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Only if we trade. You can take my two year old and 6 month old. I promise they are really good all the time....LOL
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 10:19 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• errr i'll keep mine HAHA
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Are you sure?? I will even throw in the boy I babysit. He is 14 months old. Come on, its a good trade!
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 10:32 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• heckkk now. hahaha i'll take my chances with this one
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• You will get in trouble for asking someone if they want to buy a child. You better be careful what you say on here, cause someone will make more out of it and you could go to jail for that! I know you were kidding, but please be aware that some women are just that cruel that they would get you into lots of trouble!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• oh i'll trade a mouthy 8 year old!! he's REAL clever, and helpful... heehee... i can handle screaming... just not attitude.
    MamaCarley

Answer by MamaCarley at 10:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• if someone honestly thought i was being serious.. then they are dumber then dumb.

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS I LOVE MY SON AND HE ISN'T REALLY FOR SALE..

mamacarley i didn't say i was up for trades LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Ya just for fun... but there was a dude that sold his kd on Ebay as a joke and he got in big trouble... on here its a lot less harmless though LOL I think its funny... I'll stick to my one... shes enough for me!
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 11:21 AM on Jan. 16, 2009