HELP! i left a crayon in my dryer and it melted all over!!! how do i remove it, so it doesnt' ruin the next load of clothes?????

dryer, crayon melted remova?????

johnnysmom912

Asked by johnnysmom912 at 8:48 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I had that happen to me recently i just got in there with a magic eraser, damp rag, and a little spray cleaner...I just worked on it and got what I felt was all of it. You don't want get to much water in there and you don't want to spay it directly on the dryer...that's what I used the rag for.... my next load I did put in there was my kids play cloths and junk towels, stuff I didn't care got crayon on them (encase I didn't get it all).... I've had NO problems, so I must have gotten all the crayon out :)
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:52 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Check out www.crayola.com.
    The have cleaning tips for all of their products and the talk about this exact problem.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Magic earaser worked for me!
    sillybabys

Answer by sillybabys at 1:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I just laughed so hard when I read this...I know it's in my future. Good luck, I hope you get it all out. xo
    StaRawEgg

Answer by StaRawEgg at 10:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• wd 40and then dish soap comes right out scrub wd 40 in then the other this worked on my tux shirt after it was dried in the dryer.,
    999897

Answer by 999897 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 29, 2008