CM ????

I have been tracking my cervical position and my cm for the last 3 months but i have not had the ewcm since i have been tracking does any one else not get the ewcm? and if you don't get it is it still possible to concieve or should i go to my doc and ask?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I took my temperature each morning right after rising, and when it first showed a slight elevation each month, I knew that I was ovulating. It was a very reliable system for me in that I had had cervical cancer and was not supposed to be able to get pregnant at all. After intercourse, raise your legs over your head while laying on back for about 20 minutes to give the little swimmers the best chance to connect. This worked every time for me. Doctors were amazed by that...hahahaha
    Oh, and maybe hold off on the sex a little each month to give hubby's guys the best chance to "build" up a nice little army there. It also helps sperm production if the guy wears boxers instead of briefs. A doctor told us that too. Good Luck to you!!!!!!
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• You CAN get pregnant without EWCM. Are you periods pretty regular? If not, then you may want to see your doctor because this may mean you are not ovulating. I wouldn't see my doctor just for lack of CM though. If you want to you can take plain Robitussin with Guafessin as the active ingredient and this can really help increase CM. Some people also say eating baby carrots can help and drinking green tea. But you don't want to drink the green tea after ovulation in case you do get pregnant because it can interfere with folic acid absortption in you and the baby.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2009