Next time color it better!? Are you kidding me?

So my nephew lives with my mother because my brother and his wife don't know how to take care of him. My mother does an AMAZING job. My brother is an extremely talented painter. A lot of his paintings are hanging in my mother's house. We show them to my nephew all the time. He loves his father and wants to be like him. So he draws ALL the time. And actually he is really good for his age (he'll be five in March). So for Christmas my mother took a bunch of my nephew's drawings and had them put on coffee mugs for people. I LOVE mine. So my mother gave my brother his and he said "Oh Ed, next year I want you to color mine nicer for me okay?" Can you believe this jerk!!!! So I'm starting up a posse to kick his a$$. Who's coming with me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm the OP. I posted Anon because I hate when my questions show up on my profile (I'm weird I know...)

Anyway my nephew didn't really respond. I hope he just didn't care, but you never know what kids internalize.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:42 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• i'll go!!!!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I am in for sure! That is so sad that he could say that.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 10:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Count me in!!

Your poor nephew. I hope that he either didn't catch it-or that he let it roll off his back. Kids that age are funny. Sometimes my daughter notices when somebody is not being nice and other times she just doesn't get it.

What did your nephew say?
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 10:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Omg Im there lol
    Connersmom9956

Answer by Connersmom9956 at 10:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I am so going with you! What an ASS!!!!
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 10:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Your nephew is a lucky child not to have to be raised by 'the jerk' alone. Wow, some people just truly don't 'get it'. Serve a child a healthy dose of 'you could do better" and watch their seld esteem fly out the window.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• wooooo hooooo road trip im game lets do it. ash you ready? ooo but with alll the responses i think we're gonna need a really big car and lots of alcohol. im meaner when i drink lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Picking up her boxing gloves and heading on over in her best YUPPIE GANGSTER attire...
    BRING ON THE ART CRITIC!!
    LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 10:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• What an idiot! That is why ur nephew is with ur mom and not ur brother. Hopefully ur nephew did not catch that. Just keep doing the good job you guys are doing for this little boy I can see there is alot of love going on.

Now Let's go kick his ASS!!!!frustrateddevil

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:45 AM on Jan. 16, 2009