• In the Spotlight:

cramps, cramps, cramps. Please Help!

My dd is 4 months old and since she was born I've had 3 periods. It's about time for another (actually a little late) and I have been having wretched cramps for a week now with no period. What is up?

Just so you know I am nursing and usually when I start my period cramps only come a few hours before. I've taken a pregnancy test and I'm not pregnant and I'm also not on any kind of birth control, Has anyone else experienced this? It hurts so bad I don't know what to do. Please Help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Health

• ive been going through the same thing since my daughter was born in july. i know for me, its just my body trying to regulate itself again. your hormones are still all messed up so i wouldnt worry too much. if the pain gets excruciating, and/or you dont get your period in another week, call your doc just to get some piece of mind.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:54 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• My cousin told me about a way to relieve the cramps with an energy bar. Can you message me?
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:05 AM on Jan. 16, 2009