Just for the thrill

I have been on motorcycles at speeds over 120 and more, what have you done that you consider dangerous and looking back on it know that it was dumb, but you are glad you experienced it? What would you like to do in the future? I would love to sky dive!!

determind

Asked by determind at 10:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i use to do street racing! i loved it, but looking back i was an idiot!! but it was a blast!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:56 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• i rode on the back of my bro's crotchrocket about 4-5 years ago... looked down and we were doing 120? and i was scared out of my dang mind. omg. haven't gotten on one since

looking back it was prolly stupid because he was probably on drugs =\
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• (WELL I KNOW IT WAS STUPID)..
    krazyash023

• Street racing and playing chicken in parking lots....yeah it was fun then, but when my husband speeds a little I freak out now. But he's been in so many damn accidents....
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• In high school I had a Camaro so I raced it taking off from almost every red light! OOOOOHHH and parking lot donuts! They were so fun! Now I am a big chicken and the most dangerous thing I do is roller coasters. Well and drive too fast on the highway but I am in a hurry.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Lol jump around on house tops while drinking... fun, great views, not exactly safe.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 11:14 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I sand drag race. It's awesome, I love it!! The adrenaline rush!! Can't wait for the weather to break and get back out there.
    lmh3820

Answer by lmh3820 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I used to be in love with a boy i went to hs with...he had a trans am and we would speed up and down his street and do donuts...it was stupid because we got the cops called on us one night..but it was hella fun
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 5:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2009