how long after can you feel implantion?

hey everyone!
ok so I've been TTC since Dec. 31st. and have done the baby dance every other day since. my last period was Dec. 16th. I normally am between 28-30 day cycle.
anyways. The other night I got this extremely bad cramping down there! it only lasted a few minutes then it was gone. I do remember reading something on implantation.
so if I conceived how long after does implantation Actually take place.
Thanks and Baby Dust to All!.

kaidensmommy1

Asked by kaidensmommy1 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Usually within 5-7 days is what most say give or take a day or two of course cause everyone is different.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Implantation occurs between 7-10 days after you ovulate. Once implantaion occurs you will begin producing the hcg hormone, which will then give you a positive test.
    CNM518

Answer by CNM518 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• ok so IF that was implantation I felt the other night and it was 7-10 days after........ That would put me exactly when I should of ovulated and why the pregnancy test showed Negative the day prior to me feeling those cramps.

I'm crossing my fingers!
    kaidensmommy1

Answer by kaidensmommy1 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Um wait. implantation takes place 5 to 10 days after conception, meaning you would have already ovulated. Can't get preg without an egg released. Maybe what u felt was ovulation cramping.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• If I am reading correctly, shouldn't u be getting your period by now? At 30 days you should have gotten it by yesterday. Maybe you have a BFP awaiting you!!!
    breashaymommy

Answer by breashaymommy at 9:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• well either if it was 7-10 days or 5-10 days I did the baby dance in that time frame and IF it was ovulation cramping I felt the other night. I STILL did the baby dance within that time.
    I hope I have a BFP waiting that would be great!
    kaidensmommy1

Answer by kaidensmommy1 at 2:57 AM on Jan. 17, 2009