Just curious, what do other SAHMs do all day. Do you have a routine, do you do anything for yourself?

momluja

Asked by momluja at 11:04 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I have a calendar on the fridge where I planned out all the housekeeping jobs. I did this because I wasn't very good a keeping track of them. It runs for 4 weeks, then starts over. For example, today, I am scheduled to change the sheets on all the beds, vaccuum the downstairs and clean the children's bathroom. Of course, this is in addition to the "everyday" chores: clean the kitchen, do the dishes, sweep under the breakfast table, and generally tidy up the things people leave lying around. Later, I'll make a trip to the store and cook dinner. I like to listen to National Public Radio shows, so I often have them on while cleaning. That way, I'm doing something for myself at the same time!

Everyone needs some time off, though. Two days ago, I went out to lunch with some friends and then went shopping for myself. (Hooray for Christmas money to spend!)
    yarnjunkie

Answer by yarnjunkie at 11:56 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• lay around all day and eat
    Anonymous