blown off again

once again my neighbor hood stinks..i thought we (my bff)were going to resolve some problems.so we planned to go out for coffee.there were going to be other woman there also.she blew me off.so i waited an hour.went home and thought maybe i will go back cause i screwed up the time.still nobody was there.i emailed her.i made it out to be that i might have got confussed but i knew that wasnt the case.she acts really tough and aggressive so it is hard to deal with her.oh well i guess iam not going to get any answers this time...(any advice)

blsource

Asked by blsource at 11:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Let it go...let the friendship or relationship of whatever sorts go. You can only do what you can do. They have to work just as hard to make it work also.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• You shouldn't want "friends" like that in your life. It is better to have no friends than friends that constantly bring you down.
    LilMae.N.MDJr

Answer by LilMae.N.MDJr at 11:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Alot of people say they will do something with you then when the time comes they change their minds. I hate that I had a friend who wanted to loose weight I told her let's do this to loose weight and she said yeah that is a great idea then when it was time to do it she backed off. So I just did it on my own. So you might just have to do that too on your own with or with out your friends or whom ever is interested. Good Luck
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2009