Job Seeker Question ??

Hi... hope someone could help ;)

I currently hold a full time position as an administrative assistant.

I've been looking for a bookkeeping job because that's what I LOVE to do..

Last friday, I went to an interview that I truly believe went excellent.

The guy who interviewed me said that both him and his partner were interviewing and they would come to a decision on friday of this week..

I sent a thank you email after the interview.

I also called tuesday to see if MAYBE they made a decision

he told me that he has yet to meet with his partner but that he would let me know soon as he gets to meet with his partner...

I sooo want this job!!! it's a bookkeeping job and the location is GREAT!!!

QUESTION IS... I want to send him an email since he told me that today he would have an answer... I don't want to sound desperate though :(... PLEASE HELP!

babycakes_1228

Asked by babycakes_1228 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• just wait. you don't want to sound annoying.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I wouldn't contact him again. You've shown your interest, he's well aware of it. Give it a few days, maybe mid-week next week you could try him again if you haven't heard.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:17 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I agree, you should wait. They should want you to work for them just as bad as you want to. You have already contacted them and you don't want to be too pushy. I would actually say wait until NEXT friday and if you haven't heard anythign by then, then call them! I wish you lucj and I will be crossing my fingers for you :-)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 11:49 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• thank you for all the replies and for the luck!!!
    babycakes_1228

Answer by babycakes_1228 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Good luck! You've been doing the right things up until now. I hope that they appreciate your enthusiasm, professionalism, and competence and give you the job!
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 6:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2009