i would like to help my daughter potty train her 2 and a half little girl. help any ideas

the last time i did any potty training was 27 years ago i need help with granddaughters potty training she will go to the bathroom at daycare but will not go all the time at home how do we help her.

baby751

Asked by baby751 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I potty trained my son in 2 days, and no I am not joking. I put a potty seat in front of some cartoons and made him sit there for 15 min at a time until he went. I did this for 2 days and then kind of layed off and just remembered when he drank something so I could sit him on the potty. Give her a prize after she goes. I did M&Ms after he went. After the 2 days if he went in his pull up I would do time out or something to let him know that it was wrong. I took the potty seat with us and would let him go in the car. I was very persistant with him. It was hard, but it worked.
    momluja

Answer by momluja at 11:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Talk to your daycare and ask them what works good for her. If they already have it figured out, I would use any recomendations they have...LOL!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 12:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2009