Help plz!!?

I'm so happy that my Sebastian becoming to be a big boy. Sebastian is going to be 2 years old at the end of this month. Last night he came, and told me that he had to go potty. So I took him to the bathroom and sat him on the toilet; to my surpirse he went.After that he got a dipee and laid in front of me.So I can put it on him. I'm think i'm going to try again with the potty trainning with him a again. Wish me luck. I just need to keep on him with it. I know that hes ready now. plus I just bought more dipee but I think I'm not going to open them. If anyone has any tips for me that would be great.

monalisa138

Asked by monalisa138 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• What worked with my girls is I took them shopping and let them pick out big girl panties, I explained to them that if they wanted to wear them they had to go potty in the toilet. It took about a week or so and I did a lot of wash but they got the hang of it (they didn't like being wet)and they never had another accident.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• no trainin pants except at night! it just a diaper! My 22 month old is ready too! So we are about to start i had his brother trained by now! good luck
    clds0507

Answer by clds0507 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2009