Any good favor Ideas for a 40th Birthday?

I don't want to purchase anything people will throw away, something useful for all, Suggestions Please, Thank you in advance.. :) As Always have a wonderful Weekend.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:30 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• Fun flavored suckers with wrappers that say...................... "40 Sucks!"

Note pads that say something like....."I helped [insert name] over the hill!"
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 1:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Gift card..they have Visa ones so you can use them anywhere. Or charitable donations in their names...
    12crazykids

Answer by 12crazykids at 11:57 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• If it's a guy give him a BJ (I am serious) if they are your SO/Dh
    If she's a girl give her a gift card
    Anonymous

• Favor ideas? What is this, like a gift bag for the guests? Or a gift for the 40 year old birthday person?
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 12:44 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• ok Kfree907

You neglected to tell us what kind of party it would be. For favors I would suggest something that can be used. Whether it is a sample of bath salts, nipple nibblers, firework samples. satchets, bustier bags, etc. Passion Parties By Trish www.trypassion.com carries an assortment of items that people love to use as favors at parties.

Look up my website or send me an email and i can help you further cheyenne10457@yahoo.com
    trishpassion

Answer by trishpassion at 4:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I would give little bottles of wine..."Like a fine wine, (insert name) gets better with age.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I agree with happi-ladi, give small bottles of wine or champagne with your name on the label and date of the party.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• For a gag gift i gave my friend a pack of Adult Diapers and Seniors Discount coupon when she turned 40!! (if the person has a sense of humor) But then i followed it up with a gift card to Victoria's Secret and a bottle of red wine.
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Favors are to give to the guest that come to the Party.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 27, 2009