husband curious about my ex boyfriends, husband

My husband likes to ask me about my ex-boyfriends and husband, as far as sex. Like what we did, what they were like, did I like it, that kind of stuff. He gets excited hearing about it. What do you think that means? He is a very horny, curious person in general.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• sealed lipMy husband does not want to hear it. I know I wouldn't want to hear it if he was to tell me about his X. Either he likes fantasizing you with other men or he is what you said above. Or maybe he is gay...lol Don't tell him anything he just might get upset and throw it in your face later. Just keep it zipped.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• lol, well it's too late for that, I have told him some things from time to time since we got together. I do kind of think he likes fantasizing about it, or why else would he want to know?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Maybe he is looking for more information on what you like...what experiences you had that he feels he has to "recreate" or outdo...Maybe he's feeling a little insecure.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I think he likes thinking about you having sex with other men. Not saying it means he wants you to do it now but some men just like to hear about sex stories period. My hubby is tight lipped about his past sex life and I do the same because it just wouldn't feel right but to each their own if you're both comfortable talking about it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:54 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• If you feel comfortable then go for it. As previous posters have said it could be a fantasy of his. I am not one who could easily talk about my previous sex life but it seems as if you have an open line of communication and as long as it doesn't become weird for you, indulge him:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• sounds like he has sick sexual fantasies. if it doesn't bother you then go ahead but it would bother me. sounds sick to me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• maybe he's comparing himself to the others... maybe he gets off hearing what other men have done to you. either way, if it makes you uncomfy talking about it then stop. "honey, i know you have questions. but from now on, it's just you and me in the bed room, ok?"
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 12:57 PM on Jan. 16, 2009