Has anyone married a man in prison??

My hubby is in county right now and we had planned to marry and still are going to go thru with it while he's incarcerated. Any info on this would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance for not judging me, negative opinions not needed thank you.

Asked by KatieMommy9303 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm not sure how to go about that?? I guess it would depend on what you county allows. I hope you get the wedding you deserve!!

Answer by MommyMel03 at 9:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I'd probably wait till his release day or the day after (depending on how long he will be in there) because then it would make that day he gets out all the more special of a home coming.

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:38 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• i dont know if county allows it. i know once he's in prison he can request to marry you. he'll have to get permission from the warden. my husband is in prison right now but we've been married for about 8 years. i do know a few people that are planning to get married with there man in jail though. message me if you want and i'll get you some more info.

Answer by mimi30513 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• did you ever find anything out about this??

Answer by KimmyPoo at 7:38 PM on Jul. 22, 2008

• yes can

Answer by tamyia102508 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 19, 2009