I was wondering if anyone knew of a good online job that was worth doing? I was needing like a second income.

I stay at home already we raise chickens and I was just looking for something to bring in a little extra money! I was just looking for a online job that was worth doing I just can't seem to find one!!!

momma_lamb1223

Asked by momma_lamb1223 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• And chances are you won't most WAH Jobs aren't worth the web space they take up... If you want to make money from home I would suggest checking out a home business. There are tons of them out there... Or look in to working on Ebay with a drop shipper or something... Most online jobs are either Customer service where you need to have a quiet background (so you'll need a sitter) or require you to do data entry type stuff for 8 hours straight. You can't usually work them around life, which is usually the reason for wanting to work from home...

I personally have tried many of them and finally found a business I love and can work around my life...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:45 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Hi there. I am a consultant with DiamondCreek Candles. It's free to sign up and you never have to carry inventory. The candles are beautiful and fun to sell. If you want more info click on my link below. If you do decide to sign up, let me know and I will help you get started.

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Hi,

Take a look at my site at www.thecroppers.com/dyamondrose

these are some of the things I do to earn some extra cash. 

Take care,

dyamondrose

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 11:55 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I would love to share with you about how I can help you work from home. It can be very rewarding and so enjoyable with a little time and effort! www.HealthyHome4All.com
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 4:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• If you are looking for a work at home JOB, I have several resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs listed here:

http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/freelance_work_telecommute_jobs

Be sure to review the ENTIRE page.  Hope you find this information helpful...

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2009