daughter is almost 36 weeks.....she has been in L&D 3 times for contractions and meds to stop them. Last visit was a week ago....2 cm/ 50% effaced/moderate thinning/ -2 station....how much longer??????

She has had back pains and pressure for 3 weeks now. I am supposed to go to PA Aug. 11.....her due date is Aug. 18....don't want to miss this......anyone think she may go early?

MegLin

Asked by MegLin at 9:30 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• She even might go in tonight never know well today is gonna be a full moon and I am 38 weeks and been the same way ( 2 cm and 50 % effaced for the longest and I was in the doctors 2 days ago and I really hope I do go in tonight and I really hope all the woman out there that wants to give birth today will have there baby on full moon good luck
    MommyG203

Answer by MommyG203 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2008