What to do...

I have been ttc since dec. I had my iud taken out on the 17th got my period on the 19th. My DH and I did the BD every other day until around the 8th. We stopped because the 10th and 11th I was trying to put away all of our Christmas decorations and clean the house and I was having extremely bad cramps and felt exhausted. I have had the feeling I have done a bunch of situps (like that exhausted muscle) feeling in my stomach all week. I am smelling things really good esp my DS and his dirty diapers!!! They are even making me a lil queezy along with certain foods and smells. I am 3 days late on my period but the HPT still says negative. Should I call for a blood test or just keep waiting?

LOVE2bMOMMY525

Asked by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait. Many times the symptoms of pregnancy are also the same symptoms for when you're about to get your period. Try a different brand of test. Try First Response or a digital test.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:56 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I would wait till my period was at least a week late before calling the doctor. With just having had an IUD removed, it may take your body a little time to work out the kinks and start operating normally again.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 16, 2009