Getting hard? (TMI)

Does your hubby ever have trouble getting it hard? Like can still get off but it never gets hard. I woke my hubby up last night for some nookie, and he's usually a sex maniac. He never got hard enough to keep it in, but I was able to get him off with a BJ. He says it's from working out side in the cold all day... lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I hate when that happens. Either hes' cold or too damn tired but oh well.

I like it stiff...lol They might need to go pay a visit with their doctors erectile dysfunction just to get checked you never know...right.high five

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• My hubby gets an erection when the wind blows so I have the opposite problem, lmao.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• stress can cause it maybe he was just tired and sense the BJ required no work from him he was able in enjoy it dont worry

Anonymous

• Above at 12:29 pm. He happens maybe once in a blue moon, and ALWAYS when I wake him up in the middle of the night. He's probably just too tired.
    Anonymous

• maybe once for a bit but it eventually got harder. i didn't really care. i was kinda hoping it wouldn't. probably just tired.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• lol, he usually gets one like that too. He's usually the initiator. lol I was feeling froggy.
    Anonymous

• That happened once with an ex boyfriend. But he was also on anti-depressants and that can prevent a guy from getting completely hard too.
    Anonymous

• Nope, that has never been an issue for my dh, but sometimes he is unable to orgasm for different reasons. Anti-depressants are part of that, but they never kept him from getting erect.
    Anonymous