Can you get pregnant on the last day of your period and by using the withdrawl method?

mylesha24

Asked by mylesha24 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it's my understanding that you can get pregnant anytime. i know personally my cycle has changed to where lately i've been ovulating immediatly after my period. also, withdrawl is not a sure fire way not to get pregnant.
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 12:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Quite obviously yes..before sperm there is something called pre ejaculate that can still fertilize and egg...when in doubt get tested if you are late.
    Anonymous

• If you have sex you can get pregnant. The "pull out" method does not prevent, and like the last poster said unless you know your cycle for sure, but you can still get pregnant!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2009