MAJOR ADVISE WEDDING RING please

My husband got me a wedding ring for our 10th year anniversary, i have memory problems, so i can remember cerain things, but anyways 2 days ago i thought i had put my ring in a shirt when i went to get it out it wasnt there, so i might of had it in my palm, and lost it somewhere, on my way to get the kids, what to do, i am devistated, he saved for 10 years and i lost it within in a week of having it? does insurance cover what to do?? help should i see a psychic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• I dont think insurance covers it, but hey, the psychic may be worth a try.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Depends on what kind of ring you got.. Mine has insurance..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 1:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• WoW...I am soooo sorry this happened to you.:( I have lost my wedding set more than once. First, are you asking what kind of insurance to cover it? If the ring itself is not insured then i would say no but I am not sure. I would start by calling whatever insurance company you have and dicuss it with them. Now about the psychic...I actually did call a psychic to find my ring set once and she knew exactly where it was. I am not promoting to do this but if you can find one that is legit and not to expensive then I would give it a try. But that's just me...I'm a believer.
    Anonymous

• When I thot I had lost my rings, our home insurance said that they would cover most of it. Fortunately, I found them a few weeks later.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 2:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2009