MAJOR WEDDING RING HELP?

My husband got me a wedding ring for our 10th year anniversary, i have memory problems, so i can remember cerain things, but anyways 2 days ago i thought i had put my ring in a shirt when i went to get it out it wasnt there, so i might of had it in my palm, and lost it somewhere, on my way to get the kids, what to do, i am devistated, he saved for 10 years and i lost it within in a week of having it? does insurance cover what to do?? help should i see a psychic?

proudmomof4boys

Asked by proudmomof4boys at 1:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Shouldn't this be in relationships?
    Anonymous

• who cares where she put it. but 4-5 times is a bit much
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Agreed Ash.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• If you insurance on it, it should cover it.Ask your husband about it.I would also say keep the ring on your finger hun!LOL!

(And ladies dont mean so rude.If it was your ring you would do the same thing!)
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 1:10 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Dont take it off again when you find it thats the only way i keep track of mine!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Try to remember exactly what you did that day. When you put the ring in your shirt...... look in your car, around the house.... Make a game of it for the kids. Tell them that who ever finds mommy's ring will get $10.

If you had insurance on the ring then it should cover the ring being lost.

MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 1:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• sorry ladys, again i have memory disorder i wasnt wearing my ring because i just got it and was going to get sized , again in one week i lost it.
    proudmomof4boys

Answer by proudmomof4boys at 1:33 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I would say, get a vacuum cleaner with the hose attachment and put a pantyhose over the end. Go around your entire house with that attachment and vacuum every nook and cranny. If it picks up the ring it will stick to the pantyhose. If you don't find it in the house, call the place where you were going to get it sized, you may have already taken it there. Vacuum your car the same way.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• don't ever take that ring off until u are handing it to the ring man (where u got it sized) i would say look on top and everything and under... and akin had a good idea with athe vacum....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2009