pain...........

so af is due sunday 1/18. my lower back and side and nipples are hurting so bad. I have had some breast tenderness, but it went away, now it is just my nipples that are so tender and they hurt. Well along with the back and side pain. I dont know what it could be. hubby & I did had sex on the night that i got a postive surge on my home ovulation test 1/6. I took a test on yesterday morning 1/15 and it said that I was not pregnant. But I dont know what these symptoms could be. I dont have any PMS symptoms when I start my period, so I dont know what it could be. Can someone please help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think the only thing to do is wait, if you don't get your period take another test. The symptoms are all there, but they are also symptoms that your period can bring on(even if you don't normally get them). I know its hard, I had a hard time waiting for my missed period to take a test, but I think that is all you can do right now. Good luck.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 1:16 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Was it a digital? If so I would test with a regular test. Good Luck
    amberlong

Answer by amberlong at 1:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• No it was a regular test that you pee on.
    maybe I will wait a few more days and ifnothg by Wed 1/21 then I will test again
    Anonymous